Loggerheads Country Park update 12th April 2021
- It’s lovely to be able to welcome you all back to Loggerheads
- You can now pay contactless for your car park ticket at Loggerheads, at the machine nearest to the Visitor Centre.
- The Visitor Centre is now open and our opening times at the moment are 10am-4pm. There will still be a limit on 4 people allowed at any one time inside the Visitor Centre and we will require you to wear a mask and to sanitise your hands upon entering. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- Weekends will be busy here now at Loggerheads and Moel Famau.
- Remember to check our Facebook page, before you set off. It is updated at weekends when the car parks become busy.
- Our toilets are open for you to use.
- Caffi Florence is open for takeaway food and drinks. Please check their Facebook page for opening hours.
- Please remember to still practise your 2m social distancing and remember to bring your hand sanitiser.
- Please remember to keep your dog on a lead in and around the Tea Gardens and under close control on all paths in the Park. Sheep are grazing and lambing in fields adjacent to the Park.
- The Oriel Gallery is still closed, due to ongoing repairs from flood damage.
- Loggerheads car parks are now open until 9pm, so maybe choose a time that will be less busy for your walk.
Did You Know?
- The Visitor Centre at Loggerheads Country Park is now open
- The Tea Rooms at Plas Newydd are open for take away food and drink
This film provides advice and guidance for people in the countryside at this time.